hammock【one off : kimono】
A hammock created by disassembling and reconstructing a vintage kimono obi
Since it is made by hand, each item is unique due to differences in patterns.
Outer fabric and lining consisting of two fabrics Detachable lining If you get tired of damage or design, you can repair or replace parts, so you can use it for a long time (contact us) It is also possible to provide parts such as outer material only and lining only We also accept requests for additional customs such as printing on the outer material and adding pockets (estimate separately).
We will manufacture it after receiving your order. Delivery time is about 1 month
outer: vintage kimono obi
rope: cotton Φ14mm
Hammock fabric: Outer material (3700mm x 1500mm)
Hammock fabric: Lining (3100mm x 1600mm)
Hammock end bracket: Original round bracket
Rope (fabric connection rope x 2 tree rope x 2)
Tension adjustment bracket (1 carabiner, 2 ring carabiner 2set)-
Maximum total length when used 3100 mm (when both ends are folded 300 mm each) It can also be used as a chair hammock by changing the folding length and direction.
Load capacity: 1 adult-
-How to set up-
● Connect the end of the cloth to the rope (use the attached long rope)
● No need for indoors: Fix the rope to the tree (use the attached short rope)
● Fix the metal fittings to the rope fixed to the tree: It is recommended to install the metal fittings in the structural part indoors.
● Adjust the hammock tension
● Ropework of attached rope (Please refer if the knot is loose)
【How to use】
* Youtube channel [chimera works]
Hammock installation video is now available